Saturday 20 February 2016

Trust In Advertising by Victoria Michaels....

Trust In Advertising is the story of Alexandra 'Lexi' White and Vincent 'Vince' Drake(though he hates it if anyone other than Madison, his niece calls her that ;) ).

Vincent is this hot shot owner of an advertising firm and Lexi is his assistant, hired by his match-maker of a mother. Technically, they go way back. Anna, Vincent's sister and Lexi did annual books together in school and Mrs. Drake had known, and remembered her.

Its a funny and light story. I like it. Maybe....

Image result for trust in advertising by victoria michaels

I mean, Vincent isn't exactly my favorite character. He is distrustful and hurts Lexi way too much, and I am not talking about not remembering her from high school. He is rude to her, lashes out on her when he is angry and doesn't in believe her when his ideas are stolen from under his nose. But more than that, he keeps sending her mixed signals. I mean, he doesn't accept anything to her and keeps that viper close, but he also kisses her and gets her hopes up. And she is also appears weak.

I maybe exaggerating, because I still liked it. I would not give it 5 stars, but I guess 4, maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment