Thursday 4 February 2016

Some songs that can wake you up....

Or not, if you are as lazy as me. ;)
Anyhoooo, I like 'em a little loud and bouncy.
Like, Around  The World which I have mentioned earlier, or maybe Dance Like We're Making Love by Ciara. Oh yes!! That is one my favourites.
 Then there is Whistle by FloRida, of course, how can I forget Womanizer by Britney Spears, love that song, I mean like to hear it. I am so not a vagitarian (if you know what I mean, no offence) and also On my mind by Ellie Golding .....

Sometimes of course, I can just not stay without a Hindi song, then I have Diary by Arminder Gill, nice song, or maybe Engine ki seeti by Sunidhi Chauhan and Resmi Satish, from my playlist. I also like Khubsurat (2015) a lot. I think it's a nice, light hearted, funny love story.

Lately I have been listening to Dil Chiz Tujhe De di from Airlift. Actually all its songs, I really like all of them. Although, in the vedio, I find it rather amusing that the guy is proclaiming his love to the girl while dancing with a stage full of belly-dancers. I won't be surprised if she leaves him before the night is over ;)


MUSIC IS MY LIFE!! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I CAN STAY WITHOUT LISTENING AT LEAST ONE SONG, or more than one....
KEEP LISTENING AND READING!!
I AM WAITING FOR SOME INPUT FROM MY VIEWERS!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment