Tuesday 28 June 2016

WONDER

Now-a-days, my mind is going terribly poetic at night. I just pick up a pen and paper and start writing and voila, you have a poem.

So, today I was inspired for another poem and decided to share it. And I have no idea if I am any good.

I have named it "WONDER"

So here goes nothing


She had often wondered 
If it was just her
If maybe their answers 
Were too much work?

Why did she bother asking?
She knew every answer was no
Her hairband broke
She wondered if they know

Little smiles here and small laughs there
The only ones genuine
She wasn't even aware
How she was standing

Sometimes her knees buckled
The weight too much
Her light suckled
Couldn't endure words such

Wonder if they know
Her smiles hide hurt
That she presses her lips tight
Hiding her heart?

Did they ever wonder
That maybe she loves?
Her heart surrenders
Maybe too much?

If you can't treasure,
Leave her be
She might bend but won't break
So mote it be...

Well, how was it? Please please please leave your suggestions and opinions in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment