Saturday 27 August 2016

MIDNIGHT SOUL by Kristen Ashley

Midnight Soul is the last installment of the Fantasyland series by one of my favourite authors Kristen Ashley.
A treat for those who had been waiting for Noc's and Franka's and Circe's story.



I was going to wait till the end of the post, but I just can't. VALENTINE IS AWESOME. Seriously. SHE IS UNBELIEVALBE.
I haven't loved anyone more than her. I am not gonna tell you all that she did. I don't wanna spoil the fun.

This story is not exactly a novel. More like a conclusion to the series. There is Franka with Noc. Then there is Circe (that world) with Dax Lahn (this world). DON'T ASK (Valentine and Franka)

Anyway. No real villain or anything. Just a development. I mean, come on. After Broken Dove, do you even need anymore action in their lives???!!!!!

It is definitely an interesting read. Especially for those who want a closure for the series.

Plus Josette (Franka's maid) is un-freaking-believable.
Imagine them getting introduced to phones. You will bust a gut laughing.

Though there were times I almost cried (I didn't, I am getting good at controlling it ;) or maybe just getting used to Kristen Ashley's style of sad). But this worth reading.

Don't tell my mom, but I completed the novel in two days ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment