Saturday 30 January 2016

Today's reading list

Hii Guys!!!!

So, today I m planning to read Overruled by Emma Chase. Its the first book of her Legal Briefs. By the by, I have already read the other 2 books of the series. And I have not read Tangled series. I might after few days.


The other two are good by the way. Sustained and Appealed.

Overruled is the story of Stanton and Sophia. I have only started reading it. For those who have read Tangled, Stanton is a friend of Drew and this book is after some time the Tangled series ends. Drew is like an elder brother to Stanton, by the way. Anyhoo, I just think it is about Stanton getting his head outta his ass. Read the summary. Even u'll understand. Read the book with me, we both will understand. 

Now, Sustained and Appealed, that I can tell u about. Sustained is the story of Jack, Stanton's friend and colleague and Appealed is the story of Brent, their other friend and colleague.
I think u'll enjoy it. I did. But who am I to say anything ;)

Oh!Oh! I forgot to mention. The series is called Legal Briefs because all the boys and Sophia are lawyers.... :D

Take care! Keep reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment