Saturday 30 January 2016

Music and ..... well music

I was getting so bored today. But as they say " only stupid people get bored" and I might not be smart, but I m not stupid. So guess what I did?
U guessed it!! (Hehe) I listened music.

U know, I like both english and hindi music. Today I listened some new songs, well, not new but the ones not in my usual playlist.

Like Never Forget You Zara by Larrson ft. MNEK. Its a pretty good song if u ask me. But it is more like the one u will not specifically go and put on. Lyrics are obviously good.
Youtube link for never forget you

Some songs are like that aren't they? I mean there lyrics are very good but singing is not at its best. But what do I know, I m no expert.

But, there are also songs which have awesome lyrics and good singing like I won't give up on us by Jason Mraz. 
Youtube link for I won't give up

I mostly listen to such songs. Like Around the world by Natalie La Rose, Clarity by Zedd, Gravity by Sara Bareilles etc. I might upload my whole list someday, but not today.

Listen songs and stay happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment