Thursday 10 March 2016

Best Songs For Running - MY PLAYLIST.....

Being fit is very important. At least that's what I am told. So, I have started going running in the morning. And obviously one just cannot jog/run without music. Plus, it has been a long time since I wrote a music post.

Technically, I have two playlists, one when I am in a mood for slow songs, and the other when I am in a mood for full-out running.

Slow songs
  1. Come Away With Me by Norah Jones
  2. Gravity by Sara Bareilles
  3. Lay Me Down by Sam Smith, John Legend
  4. Meherbani by Jubin
  5. Safe And Sound by Taylor Swift
  6. Way Back Into Love by Haley Bennett, Hugh Grant
  7. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
  8. I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz
  9. You And Me by Lifehouse
  10. Tum Ho by Mohit Chauhan, Suzanne
  11. Tum Ko by Kavita Subamaian
  12. Tu Meri Dost Hai - Yuvraaj
  13. Yaariyan - Cocktail
  14. Try by Nelly Futardo (this isn't exactly slow, but whatever)
  15. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran (although I am not exactly a big fan of this song)
  16. Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift
  17. Raabta by Arjit Singh, Joy
  18. Preet by Jasleen Kaur Royal (considering it is a sad song, I mostly change it)
  19. O Re Piya by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan (love the song, love the movie)
  20. Akhiyan by Amber Vashisht
  21. Amnesia by 5 Seconds Of Summer (again I don't listen this much, sad song)
  22. Little Things by One Direction
 Hip-Hop / Rock / My Style
  1. Summer Thing by Afrojack
  2. Timber by Pitbull
  3. Written In The Stars by Tinie Tempah, Eric Turner
  4. Bailando by Enrique Iglesias (u'll find that I am fond of such songs(other language))
  5. Jet Black Heart by 5 Seconds Of Summer
  6.  Perfect by One Direction
  7. Run Away With Me by Carly Rae Jepsen
  8. Your Love by Nicole Scherzinger
  9. Womanizer by Britney Spears
  10. Whistle by FloRida
  11. Welcome To New York by Taylor Swift
  12. Sooraj Dooba Hai by Arjit Singh, Aditi Singh Sharma, Amaal Malik
  13. Around The World by Natalie La Rose
There are, of course, other songs. But these are the main ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment